- Gait Abnormalities (In-toeing, Toe walking, Flat feet)
- Post fracture / surgical mobilisation
- Hypermobility Syndrome / Poor Core Stability
- Developmental Delay (Delay in physical skills e.g. sitting, standing and walking)
- Developmental Dyspraxia / Co-ordination difficulties
- Cerebral Palsy
- Acquired Brain Injury
- Neuromuscular Conditions
- Pre & Post SDR Surgery
- Downs Syndrome
Please get in touch if condition is not listed
Following a full assessment, report and recommendations I use a variety of treatment methods from Bobath principles to Pilates. I offer functional goal orientated sessions which are fun and stimulating.
I use the Physio ball, amongst other activities, to work on core stability and focused muscle work. This type of work has been beneficial in a group setting & I am happy to discuss this further.
Click here to see my Terms and Conditions
Click here to download a Consent Form
Contact 07979 065888 to find out about our fees